This Application collects certain Personal Data from its Users.
Owner and Processor
Owner’s email address : email@example.com
Types of Data Collected
Among the types of Personal Data that this Application collects directly or through the use of third parties: address; country; email address; city.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User, or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically when you use this Application.
Unless otherwise specified, all Data requested by this Application is mandatory and the absence of such Data may render the provision of the Services by this Application impossible. In the event that this Application specifies that certain Data are not mandatory, the Users are free not to communicate them without having any consequences on the availability or functioning of the Service.
Users who have doubts about the Mandatory Personal Data are invited to contact the Owner.
Users are responsible for any Third Party Personal Data obtained, published or communicated through this Application and confirm that they obtain the consent of the third party to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and location of data processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of the Data.
The processing of the Data is carried out using computers or computer tools, following the procedures and organizational modes closely related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, the Data may be accessible, in certain cases, to certain categories of persons in charge of the operation of this Application (administration, sales, marketing, legal service, system administration) or to external parties (such as suppliers). third-party technical services, messaging services, hosting providers, computer companies, communication agencies) designated, as the case may be, as subcontractors by the Owner. The updated list of these parts may be requested at any time from the Owner.
Legal basis of treatment
The Owner may process Personal Data relating to Users if any of the following conditions apply:
- Users have given their consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: According to certain laws, the Owner may be authorized to process Personal Data until the User objects (“opt-out”), without having to depend on the consent or any of the bases following legal This condition does not apply, however, when the processing of Personal Data is subject to the European Data Protection Act;
- the provision of Data is necessary for the execution of an agreement with the User or for any pre-contractual obligation of this one;
- the processing is necessary to comply with a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- the treatment is related to a task performed in the public interest or in the exercise of the public authority vested in the Owner;
- the processing is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner or by a third party.
In any case, the Owner will gladly help you to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a legal or contractual requirement, or a necessary requirement for entering into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Head Office of the Owner and at all other locations where the parties responsible for processing are located.
Depending on the location of the User, data transfers may result in the transfer of data from the latter to a country other than his own. To find out more about the place of processing of these transferred Data, Users can consult the section which contains details on the processing of Personal Data.
Users also have the right to know the legal basis for data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or created by two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If such a transfer takes place, Users may find out more by referring to the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
Personal Data is processed and stored as long as required for the purpose for which it was collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the performance of a contract between the Owner and the User must be retained until full performance of the contract.
- Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests must be retained for as long as necessary to achieve those purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner in the corresponding sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be authorized to keep Personal Data for longer each time the User has given consent to such treatment, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. In addition, the Owner may be obliged to keep Personal Data for longer whenever required for the performance of a legal obligation or at the order of an authority.
Once the retention period has expired, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right of cancellation, the right of rectification and the right to portability of the data can not be applied after the expiry of the retention period.
Purposes of the treatment
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: Contact the User.
Users may find further information about the purposes of this treatment and the specific Personal Data used for each purpose in the respective sections of this document.
Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes using several services:
- Contact the User
Users may exercise certain rights with respect to their Data processed by the Owner.
In particular, Users have the right to do the following:
- Withdraw their consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw their consent if they have already consented to the processing of their Personal Data.
- Oppose the processing of their data. Users have the right to oppose the processing of their Data if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Details are added in the corresponding section below.
- Access their Data. Users have the right to know whether the Data is processed by the Owner, to obtain information on certain aspects of the processing and to obtain a copy of the Data being processed.
- Check and get a rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Data and request that it be updated or corrected.
- Limit the processing of their data. Users have the right, under certain conditions, to limit the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will process their Data only for storage.
- Delete or delete their Personal Data. Users have the right, under certain conditions, to obtain the erasure of their Data from the Owner.
- Retrieve their data and transfer it to another controller. Users have the right to recover their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically possible, to transmit it to another barrier-free processor of any kind. This provision applies, provided that the Data are processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the consent of the User, on a contract to which the User is party or on pre-contractual obligations.
- File a complaint. Users have the right to lodge a complaint with their data protection authority.
Information about the right to oppose treatment
Where the Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of an official authority vested in the Owner or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by it, the Users may oppose this treatment by providing a related reason their particular situation to justify this opposition.
Users must however know that if their Personal Data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to this treatment at any time without any justification. To find out whether the Owner processes Personal Information for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any request for the exercise of the rights of the User may be addressed to the Owner through the contact details provided in this document. These requests can be exercised free of charge and will be studied by the Owner as soon as possible and always within one month.
Additional information on data processing and collection
The User’s Personal Data may be used for legal purposes by the Owner in court or in steps that may lead to legal action resulting from improper use of this Application or Related Services.
The User is aware that the Owner may be required to reveal Personal Data at the request of the public authorities.
Additional information about the User’s Personal Data
System logs and maintenance
For operation and maintenance purposes, this Application and any third-party service may collect files that record interactions with this Application (system logs) or use other Personal Data (such as the IP address) for this purpose.
Information not included in this policy
Further information regarding the collection or processing of Personal Data may be requested from the Owner at any time. Please refer to the contact information at the beginning of this document.
How “Do not track” requests are processed
This Application does not support “Do not track” requests.
If the modifications influence the processing activities carried out on the basis of the User’s consent, the Owner must collect a new consent from the User when necessary.